WHY RUN A UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN?
Our community needs you. The communities of Caldwell, Christian, Todd, and Trigg counties stands on the shoulders of small and medium-sized businesses. For every one major local organization, there are hundreds of businesses—like yours—driving the new economic engine of our area.
There are many business benefits to partnering with the United Way:
- Join network of over 500 small-medium-large local businesses
- Develop connections with like-minded community business leaders
- Build trust and increased good will with your customers
- Tax benefits
- Investment in our Community Impact Fund supports many local causes all at once
- Improve employee morale and teambuilding by getting your employees involved in a common goal
- Recruitment of employees that are attracted to companies with set philanthropic principles
We need you to be one of our community’s new philanthropic leaders.
There are many ways to help:
Start a workplace campaign. Get your employees together to support United Way’s annual campaign.
Make a corporate donation. Invest in our community with a donation on behalf of your organization.
Take a sponsorship opportunity. United Way hosts a variety of events throughout the year. Support a great cause and connect with audiences with event partnerships and other opportunities.
Volunteer for Day of Caring. Hundreds of local not-for-profits have projects that need volunteering. Read to kids, paint classrooms, bowl with seniors, weed gardens—there’s something for everyone.
Share Community Fund messaging with your social networks. Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram? So are we! Let your friends know about United Way’s Community Fund, and how they can help us help others.
We could not create lasting change without our corporate and local business partners. And we are here to help you every step of the way.
Interested in running a campaign but don’t know where to start? Fill out this form and return it to us: